Universitas Prasetya Mulya proudly present
INNOSCAPE 2023 CALL FOR PAPERS: AIP PROCEEDING INDEXED BY SCOPUS DUE DATE 20 Nov 2022
“MOBILIZING GLOBAL COLLABORATIONS TO DELIVER CLIMATE CHANGE ACTIONS”
The 2023 International Conference on Business, Applied Science and Technology
Submission link: https://bit.ly/regis_innoscape2023
Abstract submission deadline: 20 Nov 2022
Registration (Presenter) fee: Rp 1.000.000,00
Innoscape 2023 is composed of the following premier Research Tracks:
• Circular Economy and Waste Management: Designing Value Chains Industry 4.0 to Support for Circular Economy, Crafting the Circular Technological Innovation to Solve Food and Non Food Waste Management Issues, Assessing the Role of the Digital Technology to Solve Waste Management Problems, Examining the Social Activism to Enact Sound Environmentally Global Movement for Sustainable Development, Analyzing the Ecologically Production and Consumption Footprints in Post Modern Development Contexts, Appraising the Circular Economic Policies & Incentives to Overcome Climate Change
• Smart Technology for Eudaimonic Tourism: Cases and issues of smart tourism in urban dan rural destinations, Theoretical, conceptual and methodological approaches for implementing smart tourism, Economic sustainability of destinations including the local community economic participation, Creation of smart sustainable tourism experiences, The use of digital technologies for managing waste issues in tourism destinations, The use of digital technologies for protecting and maintaining heritage and natural destinations , Good governance of sustainable tourism destinations issues
• Decarbonization and Carbon Tax: Reinventing new potential green biotechnological frontiers to reduce carbon emissions, formulating industrial technology to support environmentally sound manufacturing practices, Examining the business & scientific potentials of digital technology to monitor and to improve carbon footprints, analyzing and evaluating decarbonizing economic investments around the world, Evaluating prospering and pitfall factors of implementing carbon tax policies.
• Sustainable Design for Inclusive Business: Sustainable design strategies, approaches, innovation; sustainable engineering product design and development; Design for sustainable manufacturing, construction, re-manufacturing; Sustainable materials selection and design optimization; Sustainability indicators in design and impact evaluation; Design for inclusive engagement, diversity, and sustainable business models.
• Data Science for Disaster Risk Reduction: Data and digital technology for disaster risk management, data collection, and analysis for understanding public awareness, data science issues of interoperability, analysis and visualization of disaster management.
• Food Security and Resilience of Food Supply: The adoption of smart technology for enhancing food security, optimizing of food supply system, combating food waste and food loss